الموضوع: تعبــــــــــــــــــــير

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية study
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تعبــــــــــــــــــــير

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله ...

لدي طلب أتمنى منكم الأجـــــــــــــــــــــ ــــابه ....

أريد تعبير عن صديقة...

توبيك يكون My frid ......يكون مع ملاحظة مايلي :::

القواعد من is ,am ,are..

كذلك حروف الجر ....

وأيضا ادوات الربط .....وهي and ,also , but , SO ,,,,

وأخيرا زمن الجمله ....

,,أيضاهذا التعبير لابد ان نبدأ بالحقـــــــــــــائق مثل العمر 18 ..اسمها اي اسم ...الكلية التي تدرس فيها ...

السنة الدراسيه ...
    هل هي متزوجه ام لا !!
    هل تملك اطفال ...!!
    واذا كانت تملك اطفال ام لا ؟؟

ثم بعد هذه الحقــــــــــــائق ...

تبدأ ألاراء مثل ماهي الاشياء االتي تفضليها
    في المدرسه أو الكليه ... والتي لاتفضليها؟؟؟

شــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــاكرة لكم ..
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة study ; 26-03-2009 الساعة 12:54 AM

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A030 رد: تعبــــــــــــــــــــير

تكفــــــــــــــون والله محتاجته ضرووووري .....

مشرف المنتدى التعليمي العام ومنتدى التعاميم
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    الدولة
    حائل
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تعبــــــــــــــــــــير

تعبير جاهز عدلت فيه وبأمكانك اضافة بعض المعلومات من عندك

Salma is my best friend in school. She is 18 years old .And she is a fair, pretty girl . She and I first met at in the library and we became great friends. She is kind and helpful. We are
    classmates again this year and we go to school together each morning.
    Salma likes to joke and cook . She lives near my house. In the evenings, we usually meet at my house. We sit in the garden and read story books. She is good at English. So, whenever I find difficulties in my English homework, I would ask her to help me.

I hope Salma and I will be in the same class again next year. I like her very much and she is my best friend.

ما دمت أثق بِك يا الله .. فدربي تفاؤل ...
    كيفية رفع الصور والملفات اضغط هنا

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية meme cute
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    This is no't your problem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

شكراً تعبير حلوووووووو علوؤء

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية meme cute
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2009
    الدولة
    This is no't your problem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

العنوان: Free time…… وقت الفراغ

On school days I don't get long free time because of too much homework I have to do. I usually get two free hours every day. Then I can do what I like. I thing that watching T.V programmers is more interesting than watching video films. In my opinion, I think reading magazine is enjoyable and it's boring to read books and newspaper. I like to spend my holiday with my family; we usually go together to shopping center and some times to the cinema. On weekend, I prefer to visit my friend and spend lovely time with hear in her house.

العنوان: Wild life……الحياه في البريه
    Whales are found in most seas, but all the large species of whales are in danger of becoming extinct. Although whales are protected by the international agreement, they are hunted by the whaling countries Japan, Norway and others for their oil and whale's oil and musk, pet food and fertilizers. How caught whales are cashed by fast catcher boats then are killed with weapons, guns. After that they are taken to factory ships.\Finally they are cut up ********************ed and turned in to oil.

العنوان: A letter to a party……..رساله دعوه لرحله
    Dear hanan,

I am inviting some friends on my birthday party next week on friend night, at 8 pm in my house.//It's going to be an amazing birthday party. There will be some music equipment which we are going to play on, so we can sing and dance. //At the end of the party, we are going to get out to garden to play and grill some steaks. //So you are invited to my birthday party, if you want to bring your small sister because there will be a funny clown and some thing to children.
    See you soon.

العنوان: Childhood memories.........ذكريات الطفوله
    When I was eight I used to live in the same house as I do now. ALi, Mohammed, and Noor used to be my best friends. I used to like chocolate, Pizza and ice cream, but I didn't used to like fish or rice and I never used to drink milk. Barbie used to be my favorite toy, which I like to spend long time playing with it. The water garden, Adari park and Salmania park used to be my favorite places. //But I used to hate to go to school and hospitals. When I was little I used to like riding bikes. Swimming and watching T.V and I always wanted to be a doctor.

العنوان: Responsibilities at home……المسؤليات في المنزل
    Every person in this world has lots of responsibilities to do and I am one of them. For example I have to look after my little sister and help my younger sister with her homework. I also have to give my father the shopping list and I have to do lots of homework. Some times I have to help my mother with ********************ing and shopping but I don't have to wash the dishes or to clean the garden. In my opinion I think it's good to have responsibilities because this will help me in future when I have my own houses and kids.\ I don't always fulfill my responsibilities because I sometime have lots of homework to do. When this happens my mother shouts at me.

العنوان: My dream room….غرفه النوم
    I am a 15 years old student, which always dreams of having her own bedroom. //I thinks my bedroom is going to be big and blue. It's going to have tow windows with white curtains. My bed is going to be decorated with blue fish. //In my bedroom, there will be a T.V and stereo system, so I can listen to music while reading. I am going to home a big swimming pool in my bathroom, with a lot of toys. //My room is going to be always clean and comfortable as well.

العنوان: A letter about planning a trip…..دعوه رحله الى مخيم (صحراء)

Dear Mohammed,
    Hi how are you? It's a long since you wrote to me. I miss you so much. I am writing this letter to tell you about my next Friday. My friend and we are going to the desert for a bout three days. We are taking a ten. Some sleeping bogs, some food drinks with us. I am going to talk my calotte player and the camera as well. //We are playing to do many thing like slinging, dancing, taking some photos and ********************ing. I am sure we are going to have a nice time to gather. I hope you can come.

العنوان: shcool.......المدرسة

My name is Hassan. I study at a secondary school. I like my school but I so me times feel bored. For me the most interesting subject is geography because you can learn about other people in other countries. English however is the most useful. I need it for my future career. Arabic is so boring that I sometime fall a sleep in the class. But the most enjoy able subject is sport it is the easiest also. I des like maths. My school is modern and nice. I really enjoy the break time with my friends end the visits to the museum with the teacher.

العنوان: holiday.......العطلة

Last week I visited the national park in lganda. It is a nice place to see the animals, the different birds, monkeys ..... I stayed in a small comfortable mud hut by the river side. the viem was breath-leaking and the 3o meters high waterfall were great. I took aired on a small boot to see the hippos and crocodiles. I also droved jeep with a ranger who told me a lot about the lion and the monkey. During the night the weather was great as it was the dry season and so we steady by the campfire ate grilled fish and listened to the stories of the rangers about the poachers. The trip was great. We really enjoyed and I made new friends [/align]
    <<<<<<<<<<<للفائده فقط

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة علاء الحاتمي مشاهدة المشاركة
    تعبير جاهز عدلت فيه وبأمكانك اضافة بعض المعلومات من عندك

salma is my best friend in school. She is 18 years old .and she is a fair, pretty girl . She and i first met at in the library and we became great friends. She is kind and helpful. We are
    classmates again this year and we go to school together each morning.
    Salma likes to joke and cook . She lives near my house. In the evenings, we usually meet at my house. We sit in the garden and read story books. She is good at english. So, whenever i find difficulties in my english homework, i would ask her to help me.

I hope salma and i will be in the same class again next year. I like her very much and she is my best friend.

أســـتــــــــــــاذي علاء :::

,,لك جزيـــــــــــل الشكر ......

وبــــــــــــارك الله فيـــــــــــــــــك ....

الله يج ــــــــــــزاك ألف خ ــــــــــــيــــــــــــ ـــــــــر ...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2005
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

meme cute:

شـــــــــــــــــــــاكر ة مســــــــــاعدتك ...

بوركت ....

مشرف المنتدى التعليمي العام ومنتدى التعاميم
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2007
    الدولة
    حائل
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك الله خير اختي مرام .....

و العفو اخت study

ما دمت أثق بِك يا الله .. فدربي تفاؤل ...
    كيفية رفع الصور والملفات اضغط هنا

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يسسسسسسسلمووووووووووو

انجليزي فعال
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    الدولة