الموضوع: hep me please>>>>>>>>>???

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية الزهره الحمراء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

hep me please>>>>>>>>>???

اخواني من يساعدني ..

الدكتور عندنا طلب منا كتابه 100 تعبير وانا مدري عن ايش اعبر واخلي ايش ..

اخذت من النت حوال 10 تعابير بس باقي وراي مشوار ..

اتمنى حدا يساعدني بليييييييز ..

او يرسلها لي خاااااااااااااااااااااااا ااااااااااااااااص

اكوون ممنونته ..

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    الدولة
    al maddinah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: hep me please>>>>>>>>>???

Globalization

'Globalisation’ is a word which has come into common use in recent years. Government policy-makers, political party leaders, businesspeople, academics, labour union leaders and the mass media all refer to the effects of globalisation and how it is changing our lives. Governments talk about how important globalisation is. On one hand they tell us that globalisation is ‘good’ for us, but on the other hand they say that many of the problems we face today are because of globalisation, not government policies.
    However globalisation has different meanings to different people. Here is a common understanding of the meaning of globalisation: a rapid increase in international trade and investment in the last 20 years which is breaking down national borders and creating a single global economy – often called the ‘global village’.
    Most people see globalisation as a process of change, which many have been persuaded as natural and inevitable.
    • It is not true that national borders are disappearing. We live in an economic system that is international or ‘global’, but national borders are stronger than ever. It has become easier for corporations to move investment from one country to another, but in most cases this involves the active support of national governments. Governments sign international agreements and make deals to allow business and capital to move around the world easily, but it is not so easy for ordinary people to move around. National borders are still very strong, so people need passports and visas as well as facing tight immigration controls; they cannot move easily from one country to another like rich people and corporations. So the ‘global village’ looks more like a village of the rich and powerful. In fact, it is not like a village at all, it is more like a heavily fortified global garrison where a handful of powerful and wealthy people are served by the majority

The Importance of Education

Education and competition are two universal ingredients of all human cultures
    "Education is empowerment. It is the key to establishing and reinforcing democracy, respect and social justice. Indeed, in a world in which creativity and knowledge play an ever greater role,
    Education is an essential part of any society. Without education, a society would not survive for long, without it man is as though in a closed room and with education he finds himself in a room with all its windows open towards outside world .and is enabled to receive information from the external world
    This is why Islam attaches such great importance to knowledge and education. When the Qur'an began to be revealed, the first word of its first verse was 'Iqra' that is, read. Education is thus the starting point of every human activity,

. Education is giving one the rational powers to make better choices, to be more efficient, and to advance future knowledge. . Education allows one to be able to use the knowledge they gain to improve health, technology, and economics.
    Education is one of the most important things in modern country, Every modern country has a state run education system, which carries children in to there mid to late teens.

Education is the KEY to SUCCESS. If human beings do not seek education they are cheating themselves out of a potential job enhancement, salary increase, knowledge and a sense of self-worth and accomplishment

Population
    Population Growth is becoming a huge issue in our country and world today
    However one thing that is clear is that the population of the world is getting larger, and the increases are not able to continue forever for we all know there are limits to the resources, such as food, water, that are needed to survive human life. Like all living things, people have a need to grow and reproduce and the more people the more feel of need they have to do so,

One stated population problem is the death rate, which is decreasing due to medical advances also, brings to more careless increasing birth rates.. This only proved that the birthrate must be reduced to the point of "zero population growth."
    Many ways have already been brought to eye that have been proposed to achieve direct reduction in birthrate . Among the ones advanced in the past are: (a) providing people with effective contraception as well as reliable and safe access to abortion facilities with proper education about the value of using them as well as family planning; (b) enforcing laws to prevent couples from producing more than some standard number of children; However even with the plans and laws to regulate population the population is still growing uncontrollably and ways and time to stop it is running out

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2006
    الدولة
    al maddinah
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تعبير عن الملك عبدالله
    King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz was born in 1924 AD in Riyadh. King Abdullah is an intelligent , a generous , a good speaker, a strong and a fair leader. In addition to his wide reading , he is known for his love of horsemanship . In 1963 AD he became the Commander of the Saudi Arabian National Guard . Then in 1975 AD , he became the Second Prime Minister . He became the first Prime Minister in 1982 AD . In 2004 AD , he laid the foundation stone for many projects in the country . Prince Abdullah has played a remarkable rule in achieving reconciliation and setting the differences between the Arab countries . He has visited some countries like America , China , Japan and Egypt . He always aids many countries .
    King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz became King of Saudi Arabia on August 1st, 2005 AD following the death of late Kink Fahd . Finally , we are luckily to have a Kink like King Abdullah .
    تعبير التوسعة في الحرمين مكة والمدينة
    The Expansion of the Holy Mosque at Madinah
    Before the first Saudi expansion , the total area of the Holy Mosque at Madinah was 10,000 worshippers . There were five 60 – metre – high minarets but there were no escalators , no fixed staircases and no air – conditioning .
    After the first Saudi expansion , the total area had grown to 16,500 m 2 and the Mosque could accommodate 28,000 worshippers . The high of the minarets had increased to 72 metres but there were only four of them . There were still no escalators , no fixed staircases and no air – conditioning.
    Now , after the second Saudi expansion , the total area has grown to 400, 500 m2 and there is room for 650,000 worshippers . The number of minarets has increased to ten and they are now 105 metres a . There are now four escalators and eighteen fixed staircases . In addition , a 25 , 000 ton central air – conditioning station has been built
    تعبير عن الرسول والمقاطعة
    The Prophet of the Humanity (PBUH)
    The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was born in Makkah in 571AD. He was an orphan. His father Abdullah, died before he was born.His mother, Amena, died when he was a child of six. He lived with his grandfather, Abdul Muttaleb.and then with his loving uncle, Abu Taleb.
    Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was poor and he worked as a shepherd to help his uncle. Later, he looked after his uncle's trade. He was always honest and people called him The Truthful:"Al Sadig Al Ameen". When he was twenty-five years old, he got married to a rich widow, Khadija bint Khuwailed.
    When Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was forty, he became the messenger of Allah. He started spreading the message of Islamin Makkah. The first few years were very difficult for The Prophet. In 622 AD, Allah ordered him to move to Al Madinah. He lived in Al Madinah for eleven years .The people of Al Madina supported him a lot. He died on the 12th of Rabei Al Awal, 11 HIJRA (633 AD.) in Madina.
    During this year, our Prophet (peace be upon Him) was insulted by some people in Denmark. They drew some caricature pictures in newspapers showing him in bad situations. Most people in the Islamic World condemned this ugly action. They organized many demonstrations to defend their beloved Prophet (PBUH). Some countries boycotted the Danish's products. In deed, we must love our prophet more than ourselves and follow what he said because he is the Prophet of the Humanity (PBUH).

تعبير عن الرسول
    He is mohammad bin Abdullah. He was born in makkah.He is from the tribe of guraish. He is the latest messenger for all man kind

I, along with millions of Muslims, have heard and read about a Danish newspaper that has made a mockery of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and has made him the subject of insulting cartoons and jokes

These actions are extremely offensive, rude and religiously discriminating, and are totally unacceptable.

Our faith, Islam, must not be made a mockery of and must be respected. Muslims do not mock other divine religions.

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية Nanosh
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    Saudia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Healthy Sleeping

There are the most important elements for a achieving healthy sleep . For one thing , Go to bed at the same time every night . When you do this daily , your will be used to feel sleep on that time . For example, If you go to bed on 11;00 p.m. daily , you will feel sleep on this time . Second , A void sleeping during the day time because you cannot sleep early on the night if you sleep more than half-one hour on afternoon.
    Third , in the evening, a void drinking beverages that contain caffeine because the caffeine has a active substances which activate your brain. Also , design the bed room only for sleep and void other activities on the room . Psychologist said ;"make your bedroom for only sleeping ". Finally , keep the bed room at a good temperature , dim the bed room lights , and have comfortable mattress and pillow. For all these elements , you will get a healthy sleeping.

Fast Food

Fast food is very delicious , but these food cause many health problems . Many famous restaurants in the world such as Mc Donald's , Burger king . Pizza hot , and Ckentaki that make fast food such as hamburger , pizza , sandwich, fresh fries , baked potato , and fried chicken that cause serious problems like illness of heart , diabetes , cholesterol , and blood pressure . Because these food are full of grease , sugar , and carbonic substances . Scientists and doctors say "the main problem of fast food is fat . In Americans , more than half of all Americans are too fat because many of Americans like fast food .

Traveling abroad
    Traveling abroad has many benefits for many people . First of all,
    many people travel abroad to learn a second language . For example , In last summer vacation , my brother traveled to Britain , for he wanted to learn English language and speak English fluently because in Britain all people speak English .Second , most people travel abroad to study in highest universities at many countries . In United states of American , there are a best universities like New York university that contain important departments such as human engineering , and internal medicine . Finally, another people like to travel because they want to know a foreign cultures , see a beautiful views ,historical places , and oldest museum , and to enjoy with a nice weather . For example , In Paris , there are Eiffel tower , Parisian museum , and the highest Alb mountains .

HOW TO BREAK SMOKING

There are several steps you can take to break a bad habit as smoking . First of all , usually , say for yourself "smoking is slow death " and talk y ourselves about smoking is very bad , because one cigarette has fifty percent of poison substances like nicotine , gasoline , and formaldehyde . All these substances damage your body . Try to don't carry any cigarette on your house or out house . Second , do more exercises on morning , evening and your free time . Especially , walking , jogging , and swimming . The best thing of doing exercises to enter sport club because there are good trainers who do regular exercises. Then , drink more fruits' juice like apple , lemonade , orange ,and pineapple and eat more vegetables ,too like lettuce and tomatoes because many doctors say " fruits and vegetables are very useful , because They help your body to clear off poison substances like nicotine . They have many minerals and vitamins as C and D'
    Finally , visit the places which refuse smoking as restaurant or supermarket .And Befriend people who are non smokers because these people encourage you to let smoking . With these steps , you will break smoking

انجليزي خبير الصورة الرمزية Nanosh
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    Saudia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

[CENTER]Why I chosen English language Department ?
    I chosen English language Department for several reasons . Firstly , when I was school girl at high school , I determine to enter English language Department because It is very important in my society . For example , In hospital , I need to speak English with nurse or doctor , and read the medical reports . Also , It is important when I want to travel to foreign countries like America , Britannia , or Italy. I need to speak English because all people speak English on these countries . In addition , many companies and organization employs people who talk English fluently like Armco . secondly , I like to learn English when I was child . In the past , I wished understand the English carton movies like Tom and Jerry . Now I like to read English books , stories , and magazines . Finally, I want to translate a lot Islamic books to English language because many Muslims and no Muslims want to know more about Islam and the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him ) , and maybe some people don't know the really picture of Islam , so I wish to help them , and serve my religion . For all these , I chosen English language Department .

Old Jeddah
    Old Jeddah is a tourist spot on west of Saudi Arabia for various reasons . One of thing , there are the oldest shops at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia . These shops built before hundred years ago , and these sell the unique things like golden jewelry that have a beautiful pattern , and furniture that have impressive shape like Iranian carpets , and Turkish sofa . Second , there are a lot historical buildings . these buildings have a special design . only when you see a windows , you feel surprising . the most important reasons , the location of old Jeddah because it relates between many neighborhoods and roads and the old Jeddah locate near the harbor of Jeddah
    [/CENTER

your sister

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بارك الله فيكم ورفع قدركم

‏^‏_^

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة cute dream مشاهدة المشاركة
    life as a student in high school and your life as a student at the university.

being a university student is a huge different from a high school one. You can be aware of the
    dissimilarities from the first time you make it to university. Your are totally treated in different. You are no more a child who needs to be fed in spoon. That ia, in university, you are supposed to look to all theanswers you need. So, they have this aspect of making you a teacher of yourself. While in school, you are a reciever but not a producer. Another thing is, in university you feel the maturity of your brain. You feel like you have just started your life. You feel the energy inside you trying to be out. Unlike university, in high school stage, you care a bout nothing but fun.

و شيكي على هالتعابير ايضا:::

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showthread.php?t=60291
    :)

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية الزهره الحمراء
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

فدييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييييييييييتكم

تسلم يد كل من كتب لي ..

الله لا يحرمكم الاجر ..

والله يحقق امنية كل واحد رد علي عاجلا غير اجل يارب

ممنوووووووووووووووووووووو ووووووووووونتكم ..

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. please please please please please???enter
    بواسطة zezo.4444 في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 18-05-2008, 12:25 PM
  2. Please.. Please.. Please
    بواسطة ابو مههههههند في المنتدى المنتدى التعليمي العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2008, 11:57 PM
  3. Please help me please
    بواسطة ََQueen في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 1